The HBF Wellness study, focusing on the attitudes towards life and health held by Western Australians, has just finished its coverage in The West. Painted Dog was responsible for collecting and analysing the survey results and it is always great to see this kind of community health-related information made publicly available.
The articles published in The West were:
- Hopes fall as living costs rise
- WA diet, exercise shortfalls ‘alarming’
- Parent doubts still cloud flu jab
- Number of big drinkers rising
- Fear over rise in aggression
As always, many thanks to the people who gave up their time and answered the survey. Without you projects like this would not be possible.